Friday, March 4, 2011

Class pet

So, I am thinking about getting a class pet, a snake. For this to happen, we need to find a place for the snake to spend the summer. Volunteering for this job would require you to hold the snake on occasion, feeding it once to twice a week (frozen mice, and cleaning it's cage on occasion (I have heard that this is a short and easy task, but I have never done this so I don't know exactly). If this is something that you would like to do, I would need to know sooner rather then later and I would also need to talk to your parents to make sure that your parents are alright with this arrangement. You can email me at kirk_framke@dpsk12.org to express you interest.  The first student with parental approval will get to take the pet home for the summer. Below is the link to the kind of snake I am considering.

Striped Amelanistic

No comments:

Post a Comment